Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is this the END???


Here I am staring at the keyboard.........and...nothing. For once I'm speechless. I feel like a Cavalier fan hearing the news of King James moving to Miami. How could this happen?
I feel like throwing a camp chair across the lawn all Bobby Knight style. I feel like tipping over lawn mowers and rototillers and starting a week long riot in the garden. I feel like ripping out the potatoes and carrots and turning them into mulch. I feel like bulldozing the luv SHAQ and laying down sod. I feel like moving into a condo where someone else mows the lawn, where I wouldn't have the chance to screw up another growing season.
For those of you who thought the pic was of SHAQ's emerging male flowers, you're right. But look closer and you can't miss it.

An inch long split in SHAQ's main vine, and so it is with deep humility that I ask this question. Is this the END? only time will tell.

Maybe it's just a flesh wound. After all, Kobe Bryant did lead the Lakers to a repeat championship with a busted finger on his shooting hand right?

No comments:

Post a Comment