Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shaq's house




I know this house is only a temporary one for Shaq, but that was the plan from the beginning. He will ruin it from the inside out if I allow it. You see, the house is only 14'x 20'. Shaq's wingspan will be larger than that in two months. I built this to show Shaq I'm serious about his potential. While other growers throw their seeds out all "willy nilly", Shaq has been loved and nurtured. This home he lives in reaches temperatures twenty degrees or more above the outside temps, and the moisture has nowhere to go. The humidity is like 150% on a warm day. Also the home protects Shaq from the wind and deer. By the time I remove the house Shaq will laugh at the wind, and menace the deer with his ferocity. I can imagine him reaching up with his palm tree like leaves and slapping the deer away like a horse swings it's tail to discourage the flies.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Ryan and a very talented writer! I can't wait to follow "The Shaq"

    ReplyDelete