Saturday, August 28, 2010

5 more weeks


I'm thinking "Jabba the Hutt" might have been a better fitting name than SHAQ. His weight gain is beginning to look downright disgusting like one of those hot dog eating competitions at about the time in the competition when the competitors down the last of their fifty or so hot dogs. Don't get me wrong, I love hot dogs. Who doesn't? Cooked slowly over the low heat of a charcoal grill, smothered with sweet relish, mustard, ketchup, and onions is how I like them. I can handle about 2 or 3 if it's cooked right. These things they are throwing down their throats aren't even cooked. I think they might toss em' into a pot of warm water or something, but there's no condiments, and I think they dip the buns in water to make them easier to eat. There is no way I could eat 2 or 3 this way let alone 50!!! Pretty disgusting right? Well, that's what SHAQ is right now. The nice round shape has turned into a blob of nastiness. Who cares what he looks like as long as he keeps putting on weight. He's now 89" around, and weighs between 170 and 180 according to the measurement charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment