Thursday, June 10, 2010

1 week in the ground


The Big Shaqkin has been in the ground for 1 full week. We've had 2 pretty good thunderstorms with strong winds over the last couple of days but, the shaqhouse has withstood the storms well. When I looked out to see what was happening with the yard,the shaqhouse looked like it was alive. The whole structure was swaying back and forth, and I swear I saw a large index finger poke out from underneath and give the famous Dikembe Mutombo "Not in my House" gesture. The house has evidently grown fond of the idea that it will be protecting THE BIG SHAQ until it can hold it's own against Mother Nature. Hopefully the wind got the hint and will stay away for awhile. Josh tells me that pumpkins need to fight the wind to grow strong. Maybe he's right, but I'll let him try that idea out on his own pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment